Cost per serving $0.24 view details
- Serves 8
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin (from a 1/4-ounce envelope)KNOX
- 6 ounces sockeye salmon, coarsely chopped*
- 1 1/4 cups low-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Lemon pepper and celery salt to taste
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- fresh rosemary, for garnish (optional)
- crackers (we used RITZ Roasted Veggie), for serving
- 1. Place 3 tablespoons cold water in a small saucepan, and sprinkle with gelatin; let soften, 5 minutes. Gently heat over low, stirring, just until gelatin dissolves; set aside.
- 2. In a bowl, combine salmon, sour cream, and lemon juice. Mix until smooth; season with the pepper and salt. Add slightly cooled gelatin mixture, and blend until combined.
- 3. Pour into a pretty glass bowl. Without touching surface, cover container with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm but spreadable, about 2 hours or up to overnight. Garnish mousse with rosemary, if desired, and serve with crackers.
- 4. As you can see I unmolded ours onto a plate. Simply place bowl in a warm water bath for a few seconds, cover with plate, flip and unmold.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 65g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||75%|
|Total Fat 10.25g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4.92g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|