Virtually none of the holiday table is complete without a salted salmon. To make a variety of guests and please recommend this recipe.
Cook time: 2 days
Cost per recipe $8.23 view details
- First you need to pickle salmon.
- Fillet wash, dry cloth, sprinkle with salt.
- Wrap fish in plastic wrap, put in the refrigerator overnight.
- Red currants washed, remove the sprigs of berries and grind in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a saucepan with 50 ml of water, add sugar. Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and mix with mashed currant.
- Remove the fish from the refrigerator, wet paper towels, heavy grease currant marinade (the thickness of the marinade should be approximately 1 cm). Wrap fish in foil and leave in the fridge for another night.
- Everything is now ready to salmon. Before serving, clean up the fish from currants, cut into thin slices. Place on platter and garnish with lemon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 580g|
|Calories from Fat 606||51%|
|Total Fat 67.15g||84%|
|Saturated Fat 15.26g||61%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.64g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||4%|