Cost per serving $3.31 view details
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet (skin removed and cut into 1 inch pieces)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp chopped, toasted pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon zest (or lemon juice)
- Cooked rice or lavish bread
- Cut 1 1/2 pounds skinless salmon fillet into pieces. Thread onto skewers and season liberally with kosher salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Grill over medium high, turning frequently until lightly browned on all sides, about 5-6 minutes total.
- Mix 1/4 cup olive oil, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp chopped pine nuts, and 2 tsp grated lemon zest in a small bowl. Or put all the ingredients in a blender and blend together.
- Serve the sauce on top of the kebabs, or on the side in a bowl with a spoon and let people serve themselves. Server rice or lavish bread on the side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 344||69%|
|Total Fat 38.56g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 7.21g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.94g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|