This is a print preview of "Salmon Grilled with Lemon Pepper & Garlic" recipe.
Salmon Grilled with Lemon Pepper & Garlic Recipe
This is a super easy grilled salmon recipe that you will love and that will impress guests. The combined flavors of the grilled salmon infused with the lemon pepper and garlic salt are out of this world!
|Prep time: 5 minutes
|Cook time: 15 minutes
Goes Well With: garlic rice, grilled asparagus
Wine and Drink Pairings:
Edna Valley Chardonnay
Large salmon fillet (ideally 1-3 lbs with skin removed)
Grill Spray (olive or vegetable oil--e.g. Pam)
- Pre-heat gas grill/bbq to high
- Rinse salmon, dry with paper towels, and place in plate or dish to carry to grill
- Sprinkle garlic salt (medium light) and lemon pepper (generously) on outside of salmon. Turn salmon over and repeat. Salmon should look well covered in seasoning.
- Spray grill and place salmon on grill.
- Cover and grill for approximately 10 minutes. Turn and grill for an additional 4 minutes. (This timing is for a 2.5lb fillet about 1 1/4 inches thick at it's thickest part. Adjust timing for thicker or thinner fillets.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- I recommend serving with Garlic Rice and Grilled Asparagus (see my recipes for these).