Cost per serving $0.76 view details
- Large salmon fillet (ideally 1-3 lbs with skin removed)
- Lemon Pepper
- Garlic Salt
- Grill Spray (olive or vegetable oil--e.g. Pam)
- Pre-heat gas grill/bbq to high
- Rinse salmon, dry with paper towels, and place in plate or dish to carry to grill
- Sprinkle garlic salt (medium light) and lemon pepper (generously) on outside of salmon. Turn salmon over and repeat. Salmon should look well covered in seasoning.
- Spray grill and place salmon on grill.
- Cover and grill for approximately 10 minutes. Turn and grill for an additional 4 minutes. (This timing is for a 2.5lb fillet about 1 1/4 inches thick at it's thickest part. Adjust timing for thicker or thinner fillets.
- Remove from grill and let sit for 3-5 minutes.
- I recommend serving with Garlic Rice and Grilled Asparagus (see my recipes for these).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 49g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 60||58%|
|Total Fat 6.7g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1.52g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.02g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|