Cost per recipe $30.23 view details
- 4 lb whole pink salmon (1.8 kg)
- 1/2 tsp garlic pwdr
- 1/4 tsp freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 med onion sliced
- 1/4 tsp seasoning salt
- 1 tsp dry dill weed
- 1/2 lrg lemon sliced
- 1/2 c. extra virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. water
- Adjust recipe to size of fish. Place salmon on doubled aluminum foil.
- Mix together garlic pwdr, black pepper, seasoning salt and dry dill weed. Sprinkle seasonings on inside and outside of fish.
- Layer sliced onion and lemon inside fish cavity.
- Bring edges of aluminum foil up around fish. Pour extra virgin olive oil proportionately over fish. Add in 1/2 c. water and seal foil by folding foil over fish to make air tight.
- Preheat barbecue to High. Place fish on barbecue. Close barbecue cover and cook for 12 to 15 min per each inch of thickness. Meat should flake easily.
- When fish is cooked, remove from rack and let sit wrapped for 10 min before opening foil. Use caution when opening foil, as steam could burn you.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2159g|
|Calories from Fat 3153||66%|
|Total Fat 351.73g||440%|
|Saturated Fat 70.32g||281%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.38g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|