Cost per serving $0.01 view details
- 1/8 litter Herbs â or AppleVinegar
- 1/4 litter Water
- 1/2 litter Oil
- 1 heaping serving spoon Aromat
- 1 heaping Tbsp Mild Mustard (Thomy Moutarde mi-forte
- Senape semiforte or DijÃ³n)
- Some Pepper â white â about 5 turns
- 1 knife point Salt â 1 tsp
- 1 teaspoon Salad Hebs mix or garlic â Optional
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 very small Onion
- 1 heaping teaspoon Sugar
- some Worcerstershire Sauce
- some Soy Sauce
- In electronic mixer put vinegar and Garlic and mix on high. Then add water plus and the rest of the ingredients (spices) and again mix for 3 minutes.
- Now, with very slow speed, add the oil in.
- Add a little bit of soy sauce and worcestershire.
- Keeps 14 days in refrigerator.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 3g|
|Recipe makes 25 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.53g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|