Sabrina's Any Fruit Cobbler Recipe
This is the BEST cobbler that Real Food Real Kitchens has ever tasted!!! Be sure to try this recipe, weekly!
- 2 to 3 cups of your favorite fruit (blackberries, peaches, blueberries, cherries, you can use fresh or frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups of sugar, divided
- 1 stick of sweet butter (NOT margarine)
- juice of one lemon
- 2 cups self rising flour, sifted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
Mix the fruit, 3/4 cups of sugar, and the lemon juice in a bowl and set aside. Be sure to stir well!
Melt the stick of butter in a deep casserole baking dish in the oven.
Mix the flour and remaining sugar together and stir in the whipping cream
Pour the batter over the melted butter in the casserole dish and then pour the fruit mixture on top of the batter. DO NOT STIR after either step!
Bake your cobbler at 350 degrees until the cobbler rises to the top and is golden brown and firm to the touch.
Serve cobbler warm with vanilla ice cream, creme fresh, or just by itself!
How good does this recipe look to you?