Cost per serving $1.40 view details
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- 5.9 oz chocolate instant pudding & pie filling
- 9 oz graham cracker pie crust
- Place chocolate chips and 1/3 cup of the whipping cream into a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until melted and smooth. Microwave another 10 seconds if needed. Pour into pie crust and top with layer of marshmallows.
- Mix cold milk with pudding on medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in Cool Whip. Pour on top of marshmallows.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Mix remaining whipping cream and sugar until fluffy.
- Before serving, top with whip cream and grated chocolate.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 284||64%|
|Total Fat 32.78g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 17.97g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.99g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||17%|