Cost per serving $1.60 view details
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 800g yellow string beans, cut in half
- 1 l chicken or vegetable stock
- 100g chorizo or similar sausage
- Fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- Fry the onion in olive oil without browning.
- Add garlic and string beans, stir.
- Add broth and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until the string beans are soft.
- Meanwhile, remove the skin from the sausage, slice it and cut each slice into 4.
- Blend half the soup in a blender. Return it to the remaining soup in the pot, mix well.
- Add the sausage ââand cook the soup for 10 minutes.
- Add finely chopped parsley and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 377g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 385||52%|
|Total Fat 42.88g||54%|
|Saturated Fat 11.99g||48%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 34.18g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.8g||43%|