Cost per serving $1.04 view details
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce.) chocolate wafers
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 pts. chocolate ice cream
- 2 c. warm fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 pts. chocolate chip ice cream
- 6 Heath bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 inch springform pan with Pam. Moisten chocolate wafers with butter. Press into pan. Bake for 8 min. Cold.
- Place softened chocolate ice cream over crust. Freeze 1 hour. Spoon 1/2 fudge sauce over ice cream. Freeze 1 hour. Top with chocolate chip ice cream. Freeze 1 hour. Top with remaining fudge sauce. Top with crushed Heath bars.
- Can be frzn 1 week. Can use any flavor ice cream you want.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 85g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 117||43%|
|Total Fat 13.19g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 6.77g||27%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 37.01g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||6%|