Cost per recipe $8.30 view details
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce.) chocolate wafers
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 pts. chocolate ice cream
- 2 c. warm fudge sauce
- 1 1/2 pts. chocolate chip ice cream
- 6 Heath bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 8 inch springform pan with Pam. Moisten chocolate wafers with butter. Press into pan. Bake for 8 min. Cold.
- Place softened chocolate ice cream over crust. Freeze 1 hour. Spoon 1/2 fudge sauce over ice cream. Freeze 1 hour. Top with chocolate chip ice cream. Freeze 1 hour. Top with remaining fudge sauce. Top with crushed Heath bars.
- Can be frzn 1 week. Can use any flavor ice cream you want.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 680g|
|Calories from Fat 933||43%|
|Total Fat 105.55g||132%|
|Saturated Fat 54.17g||217%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 296.05g||79%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.3g||44%|