Cost per serving $0.36 view details
- 3/4 cup salt
- 2 cups rosemary, ground
- 2.5 quarts onion powder
- 100 pounds potatoes, white, fresh, wedged
- 2 cups shortening, vegetable
- 1 1/3 cups black pepper
- Combine salt, rosemary, onion powder and pepper.
- Wash potatoes and dry, cut in 1/4's, toss with seasonings and oil.
- Lightly spray sheet pans with cooking spray. Place 8-1/2 pounds or 1-3/4 gallons seasoned potatoes on each pan.
- Using a convection oven, bake 20 minutes at 350 F. on high fan, closed vent.
- Lightly spray potatoes. Bake 15 minutes longer or until tender and light brown.
- CCP: Hold at 140 F. or higher for serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 118g|
|Recipe makes 400 servings|
|Calories from Fat 11||11%|
|Total Fat 1.22g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.34g|
|Total Carbs 20.43g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|