Cost per serving $2.60 view details
- Â Â An impressive centerpiece dish. This looks beautiful when surrounded with
- Â Â sauteed baby vegetables. Start marinating the meat one day ahead. Serve
- Â Â homemade or possibly purchased horseradish alongside.
- Â Â Serves 12
- 1/2 c. minced fresh rosemary (about five 1/(2-oz) pkgs.)
- 6 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 lrg garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 x 7- to 7 1/2-lb. well-trimmed boneless beef rib roast, tied
- Â Â Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Grind minced rosemary, oil, garlic and salt in processor to chunky paste.
- Place beef in roasting pan. Rub rosemary mix all over. Cover; refrigerate1 day.
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350 F. Uncover beef and roast till thermometer inserted straight down from top center registers 125 F for rare, about 1 hour 45 min. Let stand 30 min. Transfer roast to platter.
- Scrape pan dripping into c.; spoon off fat. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 252g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 441||69%|
|Total Fat 49.04g||61%|
|Saturated Fat 17.53g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 1.45g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|