Cost per serving $1.68 view details
- 1 whole pie crust
- 1 whole head garlic, minced (if you have time, roast it in the oven!)
- 5-6 small new potatoes, or Fingerling potatoes, boiled
- 3 T chopped green onion
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 sprigs rosemary, chopped
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles
- salt and pepper to taste
- The rest is very simple.
- Prepare and bake pie crust. Set aside.
- Boil potatoes, 8-10 minutes. Set aside.
- In a bowl, microwave cream cheese until it reaches room temperature.
- Mince your green onions, rosemary, and garlic. Set aside.
- Add your minced onions, rosemary, and garlic to your cream cheese and stir thoroughly.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over your pie crust.
- Sprinkle half the blue cheese crumbles over the cream cheese.
- Thinly slice your potatoes, and layer them artistically, or just neatly, around your pie crust, covering the cream cheese completely.
- Sprinkle the remaining blue cheese, and top with a little more rosemary, if you wish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature. This recipe would be great if you added ham or prosciutto also - making it a main dish!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 190||53%|
|Total Fat 21.42g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 10.99g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 35.65g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||10%|