yes please do make these today!
Your mouth will be very Happy and you will want to make them last, but it's not easy to say no when they are gooey goodness and tempting!
Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi - sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 (14 - ounce ) can Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 1 ( 10 ounce ) package white marshmallows
- ( I also added a big Tablespoon of peanut butter )
- In top of a double boiler, melt chocolate morsels with Eagle Brand milk and butter. Remove from heat. In a large bowl, combine nuts and marshmallows. Fold in chocolate mixture.
- Spread in waxed paper lined 9x 13 - inch pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan. Peel off waxed paper and cut into squares. Cover and store at room temperature.
- Makes about 40 squares.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 41g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||56%|
|Total Fat 12.08g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 4.67g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.12g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|