Cost per serving $0.38 view details
- 1 c. liquid removed diced tomatoes
- 4 ounce frzn spinach thawed, and
- Â Â squeezed dry
- 1/2 c. diced sweet red peppers liquid removed
- 1Â 1/2 c. chopped yellow onions
- 1Â 1/2 c. half-and-half
- 3Â 3/4 c. grated pepper jack cheese
- Sweat onions in a saucepan. Add in half-and-half and bring to a boil. Slowly add in grated cheese, stirring till all the cheese is melted and smooth. Add in spinach and blend. Fold in tomatoes and peppers, stirring to remove any lumps. Chill till needed.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 111g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 47||59%|
|Total Fat 5.37g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 3.28g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.14g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|