Cost per recipe $4.64 view details
- 4 Tbsp. sun-dry tomatoes reconstituted in
- Â Â warm water
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- 1/2 c. shredded Asiago cheese plus shredded
- Â Â Asiago cheese for garnish
- 1/4 c. green onions in 1/4" pcs
- 1/4 c. mushrooms in 1/4" pcs
- Squeeze all water out of tomatoes, then julienne cut into fine strips. It is important which all water be removed from tomatoes, and they must be added last, or possibly dip will discolor.
- Combine remaning ingredients, except tomatoes and cheese for garnish, in food processor. Blend well at low speed. Add in tomatoes and slowly mix by hand for about 1 minute.
- When ready to serve, heat through in microwave oven. Remove from microwave and sprinkle with Asiago cheese. Put in broiler and heat till cheese browns.
- This recipe yields 3 c..
- Yield: 3 c.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 553g|
|Calories from Fat 2047||96%|
|Total Fat 231.83g||290%|
|Saturated Fat 52.31g||209%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.19g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|