Cost per serving $0.47 view details
- 3 cups (8 oz) rotelle (corkscrew) pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups roasted fresh tomatoes (see recipe)
- 1 cup 1/2 inch pieces green bell peppers
- 4 oz. mozzarella cheese or string cheese, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped mild red onion
- 1/3 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup red wine vinaigrette salad dressing
- Cook pasta; drain, rinse and drain again.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Cut roasted fresh tomatoes in chunks; add to pasta along with green pepper, mozzarella, onion, peas, salt and pepper.
- Pour on salad dressing; toss to coat.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 119g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||33%|
|Total Fat 8.1g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.63g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.16g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|