Cost per serving $0.03 view details
- 1 x Boston butt pork roast - (abt 5 lbs)
- 6 x garlic cloves chopped
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. freshly-grnd black pepper
- Rub pork with garlic, salt, and pepper. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerateat least 8 hrs or possibly up to 24 hrs.
- Unwrap pork; place on a rack in a roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 4 hrs or possibly till a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 160 degrees, basting occasionally with drippings in pan. Let stand 10 min before serving.
- This recipe yields 10 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 3g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.52g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|