Cost per serving $1.19 view details
- 2Â 1/2 lb carrots peeled, and
- Â Â quartered lengthwise
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 c. crumbled Bulgarian feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. za'atar or possibly more to taste
- 1/4 c. minced fresh parsley or possibly cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. To roast carrots, place the carrots, extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper on a baking sheet, toss well and transfer to the oven. Roast, shaking occasionally till they are just beginning to brown, about 30 min. The carrots should be hard and not mushy.
- When they are cold sufficient to handle, cut the carrots in angled 1-inch slices. Transfer to a serving bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients and toss well. Serve immediately or possibly cover and chill up to 4 hrs.
- This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 269g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 125||56%|
|Total Fat 14.14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 1.97g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.48g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.2g||24%|