Cost per serving $0.46 view details
- 9 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. chopped shallots
- 1 c. roasted butternut squash puree
- Â Â Salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd white pepper to taste
- 3 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, plus 2
- 1 pch nutmeg
- 1 x recipe Basic Pasta Dough rolled wide ribbons,
- Â Â about 1/4-inch thick
- 12 x fresh sage leaves
- 1 Tbsp. finely-minced fresh parsley leaves
- In a large saute/fry pan, over medium heat, heat 1 Tbsp. of the butter. Add in the shallots and saute/fry for 1 minute. Add in the squash puree and cook till the mix is slightly dry, about 2 to 3 min. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cream and continue to cook for 2 min. Remove from the heat and stir in 3 Tbsp. cheese and nutmeg, to taste. Season with salt and pepper. Cold completely.
- Cut the pasta ribbons into 3-inch squares. Place 2 tsp. of the filling in the center of each pasta square. Bring 1 corner of the square to the other, forming a triangle and seal the pasta completely. Add in the pasta to pot of boiling salted water. Cook till al dente, about 2 to 3 min or possibly till the pasta floats and is pale in color.
- Remove the pasta from the water and drain well. Season the pasta with salt and pepper.
- In a large saute/fry pan, heat the remaining 8 Tbsp. of butter. Add in the sage to the butter and continue to cook till the butter starts to brown. Remove from the heat.
- Place some of the pasta in the center of each serving plate. Spoon the butter sauce over the pasta. Sprinkle the 2 ounces of cheese over each plate and garnish with parsley.
- This recipe yields 4 appetizer servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 50g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 267||97%|
|Total Fat 30.37g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 19.26g||77%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.5g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|