Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- bunch of fresh beets
- Cut off the greens from one bunch of beets.
- Wash well.
- Put the beets in a dish coated with cooking spray.
- Drizzle a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cover with foil, and bake in a 350 oven for about 1 hour, 10 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking. You'll know they are done when a knife can be inserted easily.
- After they come out of the oven, let them cool.
- Peel and slice thinly.
- Serve simply with butter, salt and pepper, or drizzle some red wine vinegar.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 13g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.31g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|