This is a print preview of "ROASTED ALMOND/BADAM" recipe.
ROASTED ALMOND/BADAM Recipe
Almonds are one of the most nutrients of all nuts.Almonds are a rich source of Vitamin E.They are also rich in dietary fiber and B Vitamin.I am using almond,red-chili powder,pepper powder all the ingredients are good for health.
|Prep time: 5 minutes
|Cook time: 10 minutes
- Cut the badam/Almond into 3 pieces.
- Take a frying pan,add almond and fry well.Fry 5mins.
- After add 1tsp of melted butter/oil and fry well.
- Sprinkle the all powders,salt and fry well.
- Spread a badam in a plate wait for 15mins.After stored in a air tight container.
- Hot and serve with "Tea time".