Cost per serving $1.07 view details
- 500 gm Beetroot, cleaned and cut into large chunks (17 1/2oz)
- 500 gm Sweet potato, peeled and cut into large chunks (17 1/2oz)
- 3 lrg Red onions, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 150 gm Blue Wensleydale, or possibly other cheese to taste (5z)
- Â Â Freshly grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â Extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Walnut oil, (optional)
- Â Â Minced parsley
- Â Â Minced chives
- Put the beetroot and sweet potato in a roasting dish and coat with approximately 1 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil. Roast for half an hour then add in the red onions and roast for a further 10-15 min.
- Remove from the oven and put into a serving dish, sprinkle over the cheese and mix well, pour over one tbsp of walnut oil, if using. Sprinkle over the minced parsley and chives and mix well. Serve warm or possibly cool.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 186g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.33g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.7g||12%|