This is a dinner that requires patience and is worth waiting for!
Enjoy with Love,
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 7-8 hours
Cost per serving $3.15 view details
- 7 Â½ lb. pork shoulder
- Stuff into pork:
- 6 cloves garlic â chopped
- 1 bunch of Italian parsley â chopped
- Â¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 Â½ tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 Â½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Living the Gourmet Dry Herb Rub
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Make pockets in the pork and stuff the chopped garlic into the pork.
- Combine the cheese and parsley and stuff into pork.
- Place the pork on a rack in a baking pan.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the rub in a small bowl and rub all over the pork.
- Cover the pork with aluminum foil and add 2 cups of water in the pan.
- Bake for one hour covered, then lower the heat to 275 degrees and uncover the pork.
- Finish cooking the pork at 275 degrees. The internal temperature of the pork should reach 195 degrees F.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 315g|
|Recipe makes 7 servings|
|Calories from Fat 203||43%|
|Total Fat 22.5g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 8.0g||32%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.94g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|