Cost per recipe $0.25 view details
- 1 x Live lobster, about 1 1/2 pounds
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd pepper
- 1/2 ounce Fresh black truffle
- 1/2 c. Chardonnay Cream Sauce, made ahead and kept hot
- The recipe for Chardonnay Cream Sauce was featured on chef/owner Michael
- Make the Chardonnay Cream Sauce earlier in the day and keep hot by setting the saucepan in a large container of warm, but not boiling water.
- Put the lobster in a pot and add in about 6 inches of cool, salted water.
- Bring the water to a full boil. Cook the lobster for approximately 5 min. Remove lobster, plunge it into cool water to stop the cooking process, and set it on its back. Using a sharp knife cut it down the middle from head to tail. Gently crack the claws using a wooden mallet and remove the meat. Hold the tail open and remove the meat as well. Reserve the lobster shell halves. Cover and chill the lobster for up to 6 hrs.
- To roast the lobster, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Replace the pcs of lobster in the shell cavity, brush the lobster meat with butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper, cover with foil and bake for about 5 - 8 min, or possibly till heated throughout. To serve, ladle the sauce over the meat and garnish with slivers of fresh truffle. Recipe for Chardonnay Cream
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 42g|
|Calories from Fat 244||89%|
|Total Fat 27.67g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 17.48g||70%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.22g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|