This is a print preview of "Roast Liver" recipe.
Roast Liver Recipe
I dont like liver! neither do my children, but after my babies were born i lost so much blood that i had to eat liver at least three times a week! i had to get creative....
|Prep time: 10 minutes
|Cook time: 30min plus minutes
Goes Well With: boiled rice, steamed rice, ugali
Wine and Drink Pairings:
1kg of beef liver
1 medium Ginger root
2 cloves of garlic
2 tsp soy sauce
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tbs cooking oil
3 tbs light Mayonnaise
- Skin the liver off the outer skin to avoid hardening after cooking
- Mix all the ingredients together in a small medium
- cut the liver into small chunks small enough for babies to chew
- put the liver in the marinate and store in the fridge for two hours
- pre-heat the oven to 190C(you have to do this before you remove the liver from the fridge).
- remove the liver from the frigde and place the now marinated liver on a flat baking dish and put into into the oven.
- roast for 30 minutes or until the liver is ready.
- serve hot with either steamed rice, ugali(for kenyans).