Cost per serving $2.49 view details
- 7/8 lb boneless chicken thigh
- Â Â Salt as needed
- 1 Tbsp. Japanese rice wine (sake)
- Â Â Salad oil for greasing pan
- 1/2 x cucumber
- 1Â 3/8 ounce carrot
- 1/2 x leek
- 1Â 1/8 ounce fresh green seaweed (wakame seaweed)
- 8 x cherry tomatoes
- 1/8 c. vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/8 c. soy sauce (shoyu)
- 2 Tbsp. kelp-flavored fish stock (nidashijiru)
- 1 Tbsp. salad oil
- 1 Tbsp. white sesame seeds
- Prick chicken skin with fork and sprinkle with salt and sake. Place chicken in greased roasting pan and cook in preheated high-speed gas oven. High-speed gas oven temperature: about 460 degrees. Roasting time: about 12 min.
- Cut cucumber into strips, run water over them and drain in colander. Do the same with carrot and leek.
- Soak seaweed till soft, and blanch in boiling water for a few seconds. Drain in colander and cut into 3/4-inch pcs.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into half.
- Toast sesame seeds and chop roughly. Mix all dressing ingredients till well blended.
- When chicken is done, thinly slice diagonally into bite-size pcs. Pour half of dressing over slices.
- Arrange cucumber, seaweed, tomatoes and chicken attractively and pour remaining dressing over salad.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 417g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 154||54%|
|Total Fat 17.24g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 15.78g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g||13%|