Cost per serving $1.45 view details
- 1 can of Campbellâs French Onion Soup
- 1/2 pound of thinly shaved roast beef
- 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
- 4-5 slices of provolone cheese
- 1 package of your favorite rolls (in this case I used knot rolls)
- In a saucepan, combine the french onion soup, Worcestershire sauce, and roast beef. Heat until warm.
- While the meat and soup are heating, split rolls and toast under a broiler.
- Once the buns are toasted, top bottoms of buns with roast beef, a slice of cheese, and a couple of slices of tomato. Barely place the tops in the au jus sauce just long enough to grab some of that liquid. Set the tops aside.
- Melt the cheese under the broiler. Once the cheese is melted, place the soaked tops on the sandwich and enjoy!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 138g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 83||49%|
|Total Fat 9.36g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 4.84g||19%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.55g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|