Cost per serving $0.23 view details
- Almond Milk/Whole Cream Milk : 2 cup
- Grated Carrots : 1 cup
- Cardamom powder: 1 tsp
- Fresh cream or condensed milk : 1/2 cup
- Sugar: half cup or to taste (NOTE : DON'T ADD SUGAR IF USING CONDENSED MILK)
- Pistachio, Almonds : 10-12 finely sliced
- Saffron : Few Strands
- In a heavy bottomed pan, take 2 cups of almond milk or whole cream milk.
- Bring it to boil.
- Wash and grate carrots, add it to the boiling milk.
- Let it simmer on high heat for 15-20 minutes until carrots are done. Keep Stirring.
- Let the mix cool and blend into smooth puree in a blender.
- Put it on low heat again and add cardamom powder, cream, sugar.
- Stir the pudding for another 10 minutes and garnish with safforn or chopped nuts.
- It can be served hot or cold as desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 37g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 28||47%|
|Total Fat 3.29g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 1.71g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.44g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|