Cost per serving $1.30 view details
- 3 c. Water
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1Â 1/2 c. Long-grain rice, preferably converted
- 250 gm Asparagus, 1-inch diagonal pcs
- 1 x Sweet red pepper, strips
- 2 sm Zucchini, jullienned
- 1/4 c. Light mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. LF lowfat sour cream or possibly yogurt
- 1/4 c. Chives or possibly green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. In large saucepan, bring water and salt to boil. Stir in rice. Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 15 mins. After rice has cooked, stir in asparagus and peppers. Cover and continue cooking till rice is tender, from 3-5 more mins. Stir in zucchini and remove from heat.
- 2. Stir mayonnaise with lowfat sour cream. Drain off any liquid from rice mix and then stir in mayonnaise mix. Add in chives and toss gently.
- Serve hot, at room temp, or possibly cool.
- Keeps well in fridge for at least 1 day.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 191g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 54||29%|
|Total Fat 6.13g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 0.89g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 30.07g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|