Cost per serving $1.51 view details
- 2 c. jasmine rice, cooked
- 30 gm fresh coriander, minced
- Â Â crushed black peppercorns
- Â Â vegetable all for deep-frying
- 185 gm canned crab meat, liquid removed
- 2 x fresh red chillies, seeded and finely
- Â Â minced
- 2 sm green chillies, finely sliced
- 1/4 c. coconut cream
- 2 Tbsp. thick natural lowfat yoghurt
- 3 tsp lime juice
- 3 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 3 tsp finely grated lime rind
- 1 Tbsp. crushed black peppercorns
- 1. Combine rice, coriander and black peppercorns to taste. Press into an oiled 18x28cm shallow cake tin and chill till set. Cut rice mix into 3x4cm rectangles.
- 2. Heat vegetable oil in a large pan. Cook rice cakes, a few at a time, for 3 min or possibly till golden brown. Drain well.
- 3. To make topping, place crab meat, red and green chillies, coconut cream, lowfat yoghurt, lime juice and fish sauce in a food processor and process till smooth. Stir in lime rind and black peppercorns. Serve with hot rice cakes.
- Makes 24
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 133g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 33||10%|
|Total Fat 3.91g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.27g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 61.06g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|