Cost per serving $1.93 view details
- 2 lb fresh rhubarb trimmed, and
- Â Â cut into 1" pcs - (abt 7 c.)
- 1/2 c. currant jelly
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel
- Â Â Quick Coconut Sorbet (see recipe)
- Â Â (or possibly 1 pint purchased coconut sorbet)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in heavy pot. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer till mix thickens slightly, about 10 min. Transfer to medium bowl. Chill compote till cool. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.)
- Spoon into bowls. Top with sorbet and serve.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 163g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.23g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.06g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.89g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|