Cost per recipe $8.88 view details
- 3 c. peeled, cored 3/4-inch cubed Granny Smith apples
- 2 1/2 c. 3/4-inch cubed fresh red rhubarb
- 1/2 c. EqualÂ® Spoonful*
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 c. water or possibly apple juice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated lemon peel (optional)
- 3/4 c. quick or possibly old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1/4 c. raisins
- 1/4 c. minced nuts
- 1/3 c. EqualÂ® Spoonful**
- 2 tbsp stick butter, melted
- 1/2 to 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 36% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- Put together apples, rhubarb, 1/2 cup EqualÂ® and cornstarch. Place in 1 1/2 qt casserole dish.Put together water, lemon juice and lemon peel. Pour over fruit mix. Cover and bake in preheated 400Â° F oven 20-25 min or possibly till fruit is tender.
- Meanwhile, put together oats, raisins, nuts, 1/3 cup EqualÂ®, butter and cinnamon till well blended. Remove cover from fruit mix. Sprinkle with oats mix. Return to oven and bake, uncovered, an additional 8 to 10 min or possibly till topping is crisp.
- Serve warm with frzn yogurt, ice cream or possibly whipped topping.
- Makes 6 servings.
- * May substitute 12 packets EqualÂ® sweetener.
- ** May substitute 8 packets EqualÂ® sweetener.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 357g|
|Calories from Fat 352||32%|
|Total Fat 40.88g||51%|
|Saturated Fat 16.99g||68%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 183.63g||49%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.9g||20%|