I cooked this with Mark West Pinot Noir ( a really economical cooking wine, as it is very flavorful, and is under $10). It was wonderful. Wine, Garlic, and Tarragon. Three of my favorite things!
Actually, the chicken was half purple, half white. Kind of a nice look. Next time, I'm going to marinate the chicken in the wine and spices and see what happens, but it can't get much better tastewise.. (Forgive me, I'm a novice). Thanks for sharing the recipe!
One of my favorite dishes my mother made alot
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Cost per serving $0.50 view details
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Tblspn taragon
- salt 2 pinches
- pepper 2 pinches
- 1/4-1/2 bottle red wine depends on your pan
- 1. place chicken in a baking dish then sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic and taragon.
- 2 fill up pan with wine so that 1/2 of the chicken breast are covered.
- 3. Cover and bake at 350 until done approx. 40min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 49g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 5||9%|
|Total Fat 0.59g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.16g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 0.9g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|