Cost per recipe $16.05 view details
- Boil jars on rack in large pot filled with water 10 min. Place flat lids in saucepan with water. Bring to boil; remove from heat. Let stand in warm water till ready to fill. Drain well.
- Crush berries, sieve half the pulp to remove some seeds if you like.
- Combine berries, butter and fruit pectin in 8 qt pot. Bring mix to full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Quickly add in sugar to fruit mix. Bring to full rolling boil and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Skim off any foam.
- Fill all jars quickly to 1/8" of tops. Wipe jar rims. Cover quickly with flat lids. Screw bands tightly.
- Invert jars for 5 min, then turn upright. After 1 hour check seals.
- Or possibly use water bath method.
- Makes 8 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1992g|
|Calories from Fat 49||1%|
|Total Fat 5.75g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.33g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1470.22g||392%|
|Dietary Fiber 38.4g||128%|