These are Red Lobsters Cheddar Buscuits with a twist, they are made in your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens. Note: I add all together. If I have extra cheese I top with a bit of shredded cheese. You want to take these out as soon as they are done. Otherwise they will keep cooking!
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3/4 cup 1% fat buttermilk (or low-fat)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed fine
- Combine the baking mix, milk and cheddar cheese in a medium bowl.
- Mix by hand until well combined.
- Divide the dough into 12 equal portions (about 3 tbsp each) and spoon onto a lightly greased or nonstick cookie sheet.
- Flatten each biscuit a bit with your fingers.
- Bake in Nuwave for 8 -10 mins on 8 (or 80 percent heat). Until the tops of the biscuits begin to brown.
- In a small bowl, combine the buttery spread with the garlic powder and the parsley flakes.
- Heat this mixture for 30 seconds in the microwave, then brush a light coating over the top of each biscuit.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 27g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 45||74%|
|Total Fat 5.14g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 2.43g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 0.92g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|