Cost per recipe $5.36 view details
- 4 chicken breasts (or possibly any kind of boneless chicken meat)
- 1 bottle blue cheese sauce
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 small bottle Frank's warm sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boil (or possibly simmer) chicken in water (or possibly optionally, chicken broth/stock) for 30 min or possibly till cooked.Heat oven to 425Â°F.
- In an oven safe dish, spread cream cheese along the bottom. Shred chicken into a separate bowl. Add in blue cheese sauce and Frank's hot sauce (depending on how hot you'd like it).
- Spread chicken mix over the top and sprinkle with mozzarella (too much cheese will make it hard for dipping).
- Cook for 20 min or possibly till cheeses becomes bubbly.
- Serve with tortillas or possibly Triscuits.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 585g|
|Calories from Fat 516||49%|
|Total Fat 57.18g||71%|
|Saturated Fat 17.9g||72%|
|Trans Fat 0.67g|
|Total Carbs 1.09g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|