Cost per serving $1.34 view details
- 4 chicken breasts (or possibly any kind of boneless chicken meat)
- 1 bottle blue cheese sauce
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 small bottle Frank's warm sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Boil (or possibly simmer) chicken in water (or possibly optionally, chicken broth/stock) for 30 min or possibly till cooked.Heat oven to 425Â°F.
- In an oven safe dish, spread cream cheese along the bottom. Shred chicken into a separate bowl. Add in blue cheese sauce and Frank's hot sauce (depending on how hot you'd like it).
- Spread chicken mix over the top and sprinkle with mozzarella (too much cheese will make it hard for dipping).
- Cook for 20 min or possibly till cheeses becomes bubbly.
- Serve with tortillas or possibly Triscuits.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 146g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||49%|
|Total Fat 14.3g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 4.47g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 0.27g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|