Cost per serving $2.42 view details
- 3 cups raw walnuts
- 2/3 cup raw cocoa / carob powder
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup dates, pitted
- Chocolate cream
- 1/4 cup honey (or any other healthy sweetener)
- 3 bananas, ripe
- 1/3 cup cocoa/carob
- Garnishing and filling
- about 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- 5 tbsp dark chocolate flakes( I used 85% cocoa)
- Place the walnuts, salt, dates and carob/cocoa in your food processor and blend well until you get a soft and sticky paste.
- Divide the mixture in two and form two balls. Place these balls in the fridge.
- Place the bananas, carob/cocoa and honey in your food processor and mix well until you get a smooth paste.
- Place one crust ball in your cake form and spread it evenly.
- Spread some chocolate cream on top (4-5 tbsp).
- Sprinkle the raspberries and press them gently into the chocolate cream.
- Place the other dough ball on top and spread it, but be careful not to crush the raspberries. (You can place it between two plastic wraps and stretch it evenly and after that, place it over the raspberries - without the plastic wraps, of course. It is easier this way and you won't crush the raspberries.)
- Put some parchment paper on a large plate.
- Turn the cake upside down and put it on the plate.
- Garnish with the remaining chocolate cream, raspberries and dark chocolate flakes.
- Place in fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 132g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 149||39%|
|Total Fat 17.45g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 3.18g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 55.78g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g||27%|