Cost per serving $2.50 view details
- 1 x eggplant
- 3 sm zucchini
- 2 x red pepper
- 1 x yellow pepper
- 2 x red onion
- 4 x plum tomato
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 x 450 g package of pasta, cooked
- Â Â Dressing
- 2 clv garlic, crushed
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1Â 1/4 c. shredded fresh basil
- Â Â Preparation
- Â Â asiago cheese, as garnish
- Cut eggplant into slices and zucchini in half lengthwise salt and let stand.
- Roast peppers till blackened. Remove and let cold.
- Cut onions into wedges and tomatoes in half lengthwise. Pat dry eggplant and zucchini.
- Brush vegetables with oil and grill. Set aside to cold.
- Seed and peel peppers. Cur eggplant slice in half. Cut zucchini into sticks. Remove skins from tomatoes and dice.
- Place all vegetables into large bowl.
- Dressing:Whisk garlic, balsamic vinegar and oil, add in basil, then pour over vegetables.
- Preparation:Put pasta in large bowl and place vegetables on top. Garnish with cheese.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 447g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 230||40%|
|Total Fat 26.08g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 3.62g||14%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 75.15g||20%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g||31%|