Cost per serving $0.53 view details
- 4 x potatoes, cut into pcs with the skin left on
- 1 pkt frzn minced spinach, thawed
- 3 x canned chipolte peppers
- 1/3 bot Scotch Bonnet sauce
- 4 x cubes chicken bouillon
- 4 c. water (1 litre)
- 1 pkt crabmeat, torn into bit-size pcs
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1 sm carton half-and-half cream (500 milliliters)
- Cook potatoes in a pot of simmering water for 30 to 40 min, or possibly till soft. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- Place spinach, 3 chipolte peppers, Scotch Bonnet sauce, and the chicken bouillon cubes into a blender. Add in the softened potatoes till blender is 3/4 full. Add in the water to the blender, leaving approximately 2 inches at the top of the blender. Blend well.
- Pour the blended ingredients into a large soup pot. Add the crabmeat pcs. Simmer over low heat to slowly raise the soup to the desired temperature.
- Serve the soup with pcs of Italian bread. Serve the cream separately, to allow it to be poured into the center of individual soup bowls, as desired.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 482g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 13||9%|
|Total Fat 1.47g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.36g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.23g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|