Cost per recipe $10.95 view details
- 1 x (28-oz) can baked beans
- 1 med onion, diced
- 1 med bell pepper, diced
- 1 x (14-oz) package Louis Rich Turkey Polska Kielbasa sausage links (or possibly
- Â Â similar
- Â Â less-fat sausage), cut into small, bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 c. catsup
- 1 x 14 1/(2-oz) can diced tomatoes, well-liquid removed (you can leave this out if you like)
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. chili pwdr (use 1 Tbsp. for a kid-friendly version)
- 3 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar (or possibly white vinegar)
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. chopped or possibly minced garlic (1 tsp. garlic pwdr can be substituted)
- Â Â Salt, optional
- 1 x or possibly 2 dashes cayenne pepper (add in more to taste)
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes (optional) if you want to turn up the
- Â Â "heat"
- 1. Place baked beans, diced onion, bell pepper, sausage, catsup and diced stewed tomatoes into slow cooker.
- 2. Sprinkle chili pwdr, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, garlic, salt if you like and cayenne pepper over the top of bean mix and stir well.
- 3. Turn slow cooker to high and heat 2-4 hrs, or possibly turn slow cooker to low and heat 8-10 hrs. If you want to use a Dutch oven, preheat oven to 350 degrees, add in all the ingredients to a Dutch oven, stir, and bake for 1 hour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1716g|
|Calories from Fat 116||6%|
|Total Fat 13.15g||16%|
|Saturated Fat 3.86g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 357.62g||95%|
|Dietary Fiber 42.1g||140%|