Great salad for a cookout, church social, or potluck.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Cost per serving $0.60 view details
- 5-6 large russet potatoes baked or boiled in water, then peeled
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped, whites and green parts
- 12. oz package bacon, cooked, drained, chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen petite peas, thawed
- 2 cups favorite cheese, shredded or in chunks
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup, or more to taste, Homemde Ranch Dressing and Delicious Variations, or your favorite Ranch Dressing
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley, divided
- 1 tsp. dillweed
- salt to taste
- Cook potatoes and peel, dice, refrigerate one hour.
- In large bowl, toss rest of salad ingredients (only use 1/2 the parsley) with potatoes.
- Prepare the dressing and add to potato mixture.
- Top with paprika and rest of parsley.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 217g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 90||36%|
|Total Fat 10.21g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 6.22g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.63g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|