Cost per serving $0.17 view details
- 12 eggs
- 3 tsp dry ranch dressing mix (from 1-oz envelope)
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1. In 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven, place eggs in single layer. Add enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch. Heat to boiling. Immediately remove from heat; cover and let stand 15 minutes. Drain; rinse with cold water. Place eggs in bowl of ice water; let stand 10 minutes.
- 2. To remove shell, crack it by tapping gently all over; roll between hands to loosen. Peel, starting at large end.
- 3. Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Into medium bowl, slip out yolks; mash with fork. Stir dressing mix, mayonnaise and mustard into yolks.
- 4. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle with chives. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 26g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 45||78%|
|Total Fat 5.1g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.09g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.25g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|