Cost per serving $0.21 view details
- 2 cups cooked and mashed rajma (kidney beans)
- 2 cups wheat flour
- 1 onion, 2 green chillies, 1/2cup coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Oil/Ghee as required
- Salt to taste
- Make a soft dough of flour, salt and water and keep covered for 1/2 hour.
- Heat 1 tsp oil, add onion, green chillies, turmeric powder and mashed rajma
- After 2minutes, add salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder and mix well and cook for another 2 to 3minutes.
- Cool and add coriander leaves. Make small balls of it.
- Make balls of the flour dough. Roll a ball into a thick poori, place the stuffing in the center
- Now cover well with the dough from the corners. Dust with flour and roll into thick parathas.
- Cook on hot tava with oil/ghee as required.
- Serve with Coconut chutney or Yogurt.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 3 servings|
|Calories from Fat -19||-7%|
|Total Fat -2.0g||-3%|
|Saturated Fat -1.69g||-7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 64.59g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|