Cost per serving $1.66 view details
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa (or coarse bulgur)
- 1/3 cup sliced green onion
- 1/3 cup chopped mushroom (we used a wild mushroom mix)
- 14 oz low sodium chicken broth or stock
- 2 Tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a medium skillet.
- Add quinoa, green onions, mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken stock and bring to boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand, covered for 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and pine nuts, add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste, and serve
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 162g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 67||31%|
|Total Fat 7.7g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 0.96g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 29.77g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|