Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 1/2 cups of warm water, 2 tsp active yeast, 2 tsp sugar, 2 3/4 cups BREAD flour, 3 1/3 oz Semolina flour, 1 tsp salt.
- Place warm water, sugar and yeast in food processor. Pulse three or four times. Wait four or five minutes Then
- Add dry ingredients. Process until a ball forms.
- Place the dough ball in a bowl coated with EVOO, cover with a clean towel, and let rise in a warm place for 1 to 2 hours. It should almost double in size.
- Punch down and then cut in half.
- Roll or stretch.
- Preheat oven to as high as it will go, up to 600 degrees F.As low as 450 will do just fine.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 177g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|