Cost per serving $0.09 view details
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, mix the peanut butter, sugar, egg and baking soda together until well blended.
- Roll into 1 inch balls, and place on ungreased cookie sheets
- Bake for 6-8 minutes in a preheated oven.
- Cool on cookie sheets until they are set (approx 5 minutes)
- Transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 14g|
|Recipe makes 36 servings|
|Calories from Fat 31||46%|
|Total Fat 3.67g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.72g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|