Cost per recipe $6.68 view details
- 1 lb grnd beef
- 1 med onion, minced
- 1 pkt Hamburger Helper mix for Lasagna
- 5 c. water
- 1 can whole kernel corn, (8 1/4 ounce.)
- 1 can whole tomatoes, (16 ounce.)
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 sm zucchini, sliced and slices cut into halves
- Cook and stir grnd beef and onion in Dutch oven till beef is brown; drain.
- Stir in Sauce Mix, water, corn (with liquid), tomatoes (with liquid), and cheese; break up tomatoes with fork.
- Heat to boiling, stirrings constantly; reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 min.
- Stir in Noodles and zucchini.
- Cover and cook 10 min longer.
- Sprinkle each serving with grated Parmesan cheese if you like.
- Makes 9 1/2 c..
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2218g|
|Calories from Fat 739||55%|
|Total Fat 82.16g||103%|
|Saturated Fat 32.95g||132%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 60.75g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|