Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- Jimmy Dean Maple Sausage (smaller roll, comes in a gold package)
- 1-1/2 pastry puff sheets
- 1-2 c. Italian bread crumbs
- 1 egg mixed with 1 Tbsp. lowfat milk
- egg brush
- 1 c. of flour
- rolling pin
- Sprinkle flour over pastry, roll out pastry as per package directions.
- Mix sausage and bread crumbs.
- Cut pastry into 3 inch wide, 1. 5 ft long strips; pastry should be rolled out sufficient to make about 3 or possibly 4 of these strips.
- Roll sausage between hands to create strips of sausage about 1 inch thick and 1.5 feet long.
- Place rolled out sausage at the edge of pastry roll pastry over sausage. Brush egg next to folded pastry (to make pastry stick together).
- Roll sausage over brushed egg (this should leave you with a long strip of sausage inside pastry).
- Brush egg over pastry. Cut strip into 1.5 inch sections. Put 3 small slits into each sausage roll.
- Repeat with remaining sausage and pastry.
- Place on tin foil or possibly greased pan.
- Bake at 350
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 66g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 61||24%|
|Total Fat 6.84g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.72g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 40.69g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|